So, I ended up getting her and paid more for her than if I had been patient and bought her directly from Limhwa, but I consider the trade-off worth it since she will be arriving within the week instead of four or so months down the road. And, OMG, I can't wait until she gets here (and neither can Tahlvin)! I've already booked an appointment with Cristy at X-tremedolls (warning: background music on the front page) even though she won't be able to do Brandee's new face-up until August.
I've been watching the tracking information like a hawk:
Hopefully, that means she'll be arriving at US customs soon and *knock on wood* that she won't get hung up there very long.